The following is a list of publications that Lois Feigenbaum, LCSW, Claudia Weiss, LCSW and Sandra Singer, Ph. D. authored or co-authored:
- Eitel, L., Singer, S. & Weiss-Hassman, C. (2003). I’m sorry about your dad: Providing a school-based grief group. Healing Magazine, 8, 6-9.
- Feigenbaum, L., Singer, S., Weiss-Hassman, C. & Kaboski, N. (2005). Let’s be friends: An elementary social skills group. Healing Magazine, 10, 20-23.
- Singer, S. (2004). Book Review: Peer Rejection by K. L. Bierman. Communique, 33, 35.
- Weiss-Hassman, C., Singer, S. & Feigenbaum, L. (2005). Too much, too little, just right. Los Angeles: Western Psychological Services, Creative Therapy Store (Social Communication Game).
- Wright, P. & Singer, S. (2003). It’s not just about bullying; character education in context. The New Jersey Journal of Supervision and Curriculum Development, 47, 35-41.